The SS Richonne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hilltop and Richonne

4 posters

Go down

The Hilltop and Richonne Empty The Hilltop and Richonne

Post by iwalkalone Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 pm

So 6b key art for Richonne is clearly saying something for Richonne and the Hilltop. They look like the King and Queen of the ZA on top of that mountain but what else could it mean for their relationship and respective arcs...

The Hilltop and Richonne Tumblr_o11sszChuv1sc3lw7o2_r2_400

iwalkalone
iwalkalone

Back to top Go down

The Hilltop and Richonne Empty Re: The Hilltop and Richonne

Post by MsT05 Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:23 pm

I'm hoping for humping.

MsT05
Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynn Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:59 am

Humping is an order! I think, for sure, them emerging as TEH leaders, like you said..I think it also stands to reason that Alexandria is theirs now (the Family), the rulers of the roost...Deanna's gone plus like 88% of the old Alexandrians, and i think the key art kinda signifies that. As for their arcs and future relationship, I hope it means that Rick is going to further include Michonne (and vice versa) in making Alexandria work for them - that Rick is committed to following through on Michonne's desire to have it be their home, especially since their last "conflict" was Rick trying to control how the compound gets run as he saw fit. And that can still happen, but as long as there's compromise and teamwork, it's like they're on common ground now.

Flynn
Flynn
Crusher of Soft Skulls

https://richonne.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milton36 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:31 am

Yep. And I think that Richonne is basically being presented as a united front against all comers. They used them for a reason.
milton36
milton36
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum